Saturday, July 6, 2013

CIP - A simple Birthday Card using the FB Challenge

Hi CIP friends!  I have a card for you today that I've made following the CIP sketch challenge on the FB page.  The paints are used on the heart, the die cut shape, the flower centers, and a touch on the sentiment.  Each of these items can be found in the Creative Inspirations Paint store. (the sentiment is A Word For You by SU) 
A Close Up of the painted areas:
Here is a look at the CIP Sketch and products used for the FB Challenge:
Don't forget to check out the current CIP blog challenge that Diana posts twice a month (with a mid-challenge reminder)!  Our current challenge is: Anything Goes

Challenges I'm Entering:
An Inky Situation #1 - Anything Goes
DL.ART #113 - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by!

hugs
Kimberly

6 comments:

Shelby said...

Love your take on the sketch and the color palette of your design looks awesome. Love love love that blue heart!!!


Shelby

DIANA L. said...

This is Beautiful Kimberly, I love the paint colors you used they are gorgeous. YOur card is so sweet. I saw it on on CIP and then, when I got here I realized you had enter my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes July Linky Party. Thank you so much
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Cute card Kimberly. Love your new blog look. :)

Joan Ervin said...

The ink gives the diecuts such a pretty shimmer...this is such a beautiful and elegant design!!!!!

Davi said...

BEAUTIful Kimberly!! I love the shimmery blue you colored the heart and the pretty printed dp to go with it :)

*Vicki* said...

What a brilliant take on the sketch!! Love the hearts! :)