Monday, December 31, 2012

Cupcake Phillip Birthday

I made this little Cupcake Phillip card to enter a DT Call on YT for Jamie from the Not2Shabby Zibbet store.  She is such a sweetie, and she has a great selection of stamps!  So thought I would post him here and enter a few challenges.  The die cuts are from MFT, and of course Cupcake Phillip is one of the Fairy Tale images from CC Designs.
Here's a Close-up of the little Banner:
Do you  set resolutions or goals for yourself in the new year?  I hope to get my craft room organized once and for all (I know, wishful thinking that even if I get it organized it will actually stay that way!).  I also need to get healthy.  I hope everyone has a Happy and Healthy New Year!

The challenges I'm entering:
Cute Card Thursday #249 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Here Come the Boys - #42 - Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant Challenge #180 - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by!

hugs
Kimberly

7 comments:

Joy said...

Such a cute little boys card, love it.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year friend! :) Oh my this is oh so sweet Kimberly!! Love the image and your fabulous coloring along with that banner!! Wishing you luck on the DT call!! Thanks for sharing!! Have a happy day! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
*My Blog - Stamp Smiles
Help me to reach 1000 followers for a special blog candy!

Jingle said...

Very cute card! Fun! Thank you for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog! Happy New Year!

Davi said...

Kimberly this little guy is just tooo cute! I love the banner you made to go with him:) I too would like to try to get my craft area better organized. Hope 2013 brings you buckets full of blessings my friend!!!








Shannon White said...

Soo Adorable Kimberly!! Love this Sweet little image and your Wonderful coloring! the Banner is just Darling too! Love the whole ensemble! 8-)

Hug s& Happy New Year!
Shannon

Faye said...

What a cool boy card. Fab colours. X

Joan Ervin said...

What a darling image and I love the banner you added!!! Great coloring, papers, and detail, too!!! I didn't make any resolutions this year...that way I won't disappoint myself...LOL!!!!