Friday, November 2, 2012

CIP - Pin Cushion with Shimmer and Bling

Hi there Crafty Friends!  Kimberly here, and I'm back with a new project with CI Paint.  I've used five colors from the Creative Inspirations Paint line on my pin cushion.  The pin cushion is made from an empty ribbon spool with a plastic cap on the top covered with paper, the pins I've made with beads from my stash.  The flowers have Carmel, Winter Frost, and Fairy Dust, while I used the Green Olive and Chocolate on the leaves (they started out white).
Close up of flowers and leaves:
The Creative Inspirations Paint I've used:
Thanks so much for joining me today, and I'll be back soon with a new CIP project!

hugs
Kimberly

9 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

Wow, what a cool project, this would make such an impressive gift! Great colour combo too, nice and calm.

Cindy Haffner said...

Kim how very BEAUTIFUL!!~

Shannon White said...

Wowie! o Pretty PRetty Kimberly! Love the shimmer the CI paint gives! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful creation.

Hugs AStrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.nl/

Faye said...

Wow, what a fantastically pretty and shimmery project. Lovely. X

Anonymous said...

OMG!! What an amazing project hun!! LOVE the elegant design and gorgeous flower details here!! Thanks for sharing this! HUGS :)

Joan Ervin said...

WOW!!! What a fabulous project, Kimberly....every little detail is absolutely gorgeous!!!!! Love the shimmer you added with the paint, too...sooo elegant!!!!

Davi said...

WOWZER is this Fabulous Kimberly!! I love how it is sooo girly with all the lace, flowers and butterfly, Super job :)

Shelby said...

You win the creativity award with this over the top gorgeous filled pin cushion! Love it

Shelby