Sunday, October 7, 2012

Wonderful Blog Candy from Vicki (Stamp Smiles)

I had the wonderful luck this past month of winning the Christmas blog candy from Vicki at Stamp Smiles.  I've followed her blog for quite a long time, and she has new inspiration posted nearly every day.  She's also among the sweetest of people you can meet in the paper crafting and stamping blogs, so please stop by and say hi.  Be sure to join in on her October blog candy, and there are a few days left to get in on her World Card Making Day giveaway too!

Thank you again for all of the wonderful goodness you sent my way Vicki.  Here are some photos of what I received, along with the gorgeous card she sent too!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWW!! Thanks SO MUCH for posting that you received the goodies all safe and sound my friend!! :) You certainly deserve it all and I hope you have fun with it!! BIG HUGS

Shelby said...

Thats awesome! Congratulations.

Shelby