Thursday, October 11, 2012

CI Paints - Sweet and Shimmery Card

Hi there Crafty Friends!  I'm Kimberly, and for my first official project on the CI Paint DT I chose to color a sweet little image and make a card.  I've used several fun colors from the expansive Creative Inspirations Paint line:  Carmel, Onyx, and Blue Ice.  I've also added a bit of clear glue along the edges of the flower I made, and sprinkled on some of the Resplendence Angel Dust glitter for even more sparkle.
The Creative Inspirations Paint I've used:
The Creative Inspirations Resplendence Glitter I've used:
Thanks so much for joining me today, and I'll be back with a new project on the 25th!

hugs
Kimberly

8 comments:

Shelby said...

Your first post looks awesome! Beautiful use of the CI paints and love how this card turned out.

Shelby

Danni said...

Beautiful card! So sorry it's been way too long since I've been in touch, seems like life just has a way of interfering sometimes. Hope you're doing well! HUGS!!

Kristie W. said...

What a pretty card!! I love the sparkle on her boots my first thought was go-go boots and she's ready to party lol :)

Anonymous said...

Oh wow she's just adorable!! :) I love the shimmer you've added and gorgeous coloring!! HUGS

Davi said...

Sooo pretty Kimberly!! Love your coloring on the sweetie and the flower is beautiful :)

Joan Ervin said...

This is sooo cute, Kimberly!!!! You have used such a sweet image and I loooove all the sparkle!!!

Shannon White said...

Such a Darling Card and Super Sweet image! Love her Sparkly boots! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

HappyCrafter said...

ok, really, really, really loving those paints and that glitter!!!!
Adorable card, too :-)