Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Squiggle Stamps - Skullz Boy Halloween

Today I'm using Skullz Boy from the Goth Kidz Collection.  I just had to fit in another Halloween card before the holiday gets here!  This fun image is another of the recent releases on the website, so be sure to check them out.  I've colored him with Copic markers, and I've added a dimensional sticker, some leaves, ribbon, and gray bling as embellishments. 
Don't forget to take a peek by visiting the Squiggle Stamps online store.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimberly!! He's so adorable and I love your choice of colors!! :) Hope all is well with you! HUGS

Davi said...

Kimberly This is tooo cute! Love the cute little guy and the purple is so fun. Perfect dp to go with him and his little skull cap. Cute tag! So good to see you out and about :)