Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Squiggle Stamps - Flower Clock

Hi!  I've been away for a bit getting some things settled, and am slowly coming back.  Wow, I have so missed you all!  I'm fortunate to be on design teams that are so fabulous and run by some wonderfully patient people.  A big thank you for that ladies, you've all been simply awesome.
Today's project is a fun image from Squiggle Stamps called Flower Clock, and I just love it!  There are so many directions to go with this image, but this time I chose colors that were soft and more vintage looking.  The little wooden frame was unfinished, and a dollar store find that I just had to paint.  I'm playing with crackle finishes this week, something new for me.  thanks so much for looking, and please be sure to visit the Squiggle Stamps store to see what new and adorable images have recently released!  You can also visit the blog to see what the other Squiggle Stamps designers have been up to.

hugs...

4 comments:

Kristie W. said...

This is beautiful! You did a great job with the crackle pain. I love the colors you used. It's so nice to see you back and creating again! Hugs :)

Davi said...

Oh My Gosh Kimberly this is absolutely Gorgeous!! I love the vintagey look with the crackle and the cut out leaves and flowers look fabulous with the image!! So glad you are back :)

Anonymous said...

Holy cow lady!! Gorgeous design and I love that crackle on the frame!! Very Vintage and cool!! :)

Joan Ervin said...

WOW!!! This is such a stunning project, Kimberly...the crackle finish looks great and I love the flowers, leaves, and pearls you added!!!!