Friday, October 15, 2010

Bonnie Rockstar from Spesch Designer Stamps

Life's been a bit crazy lately and I've missed my DT posts for the past few weeks.  I'm very fortunate to design for such caring and understanding ladies.  I've missed sharing in some of the awesome Spesch Designs releases, so over the next few days you can expect to see quite a few!  On this card I've used a sweet digi stamp from Spesch Designs, she's called Bonnie Rockstar.  I've also used some Creative Inspirations Paints on the Prima flowers and leaves.

I'm entering Bonnie Rockstar into the following challenges:
Raise the Bar Challenge #40 - Get a Hobby (playing an instrument/Singing)
Color Me Copic - Elaine's Clothes Coloring Technique
Color Cue Challenge - Light Pink, White, Gray/Black

Thanks so much for stopping by!

9 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

Woot so good to see you back and happy with your creations. This is so cool and gorgeous. Love those flowers.
mwah
Trace

Josephine said...

That's such a cute image, and the Argyle background sets it off beautifully!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

Paddington fan said...

Really cute card!! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this time and good luck in our digi challenge, love Jacky x

Unknown said...

Fabulous card! Love that image and a great choice for a hobby.

Thanks for playing at Raise the bar this week!

Kristie W. said...

Super fun card! I love how the flowers came out!!

Monique said...

What a cute image!!Great color combo and I am so happy you are back blogging:)

Davi said...

Very pretty Kimberly!! I love the argyle dp and the fun image and of course I always LOVE flowers!!

Elise said...

Hi, Kimberly! This is SUCH a fun card and excellent incorporation of the W9 colors! I apologize for taking so long to make it by, but it was CLEARLY worth the wait: you are VERY talented! Thanks for sharing this with the Cue!

Dawn said...

That girl is rocking! Love how you chose argyle for your background. It's tough and girly all at the same time!

Thanks for playing along with us at Wplus9!