Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Touch of Christmas #16

On to week #16 of A Touch of Christmas, and still going! If nothing else, my packages next Christmas will have some unique gift tags! Thankfully everyone on my Christmas list will just love that.

This little penguin and his Igloo are both from Unity stamps. The flowers are from a Marvy punch, the greenery from my favorite EK Success punch. The little gems and DP are from Basic Grey, and the 'snow' is polar white Flower Soft.

I've found two challenges for my little gift card this week:
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #55 - Theme: Penguins
Simon Says Challenge - Theme: Things with Wings (yes, those ARE wings..he, he, he)

9 comments:

Leonie said...

O he is the cutest little penguin and looks proud as punch of his catch!! Great use of the flower soft for the snow too! Thanks for joining us this week at SSC and hope to see you again soon! Hugs Leonie

Gemma said...

Oh I really love what you did with that snow, altough I'm really happy it is spring time now, after a long and hard winter. Lovely card, great for our challenge this week. Thanks for joining us! Gemma

Davi said...

You are going to be sooo prepared for Christmas! :) That flowersoft sure made realistic snow! Mr penquin is to cute!

Joan Ervin said...

You are so smart to get started on Christmas stuff now...this is sooo cute!!!! I love the Unity stamps and the Flower Soft looks AWESOME!!!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I really like that penguin and the snow looks amazing!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Marianne-db said...

Oh so cute! The penguine and the igloo is beautiful! Thanks for joining SSC this week!

Skraptacular Designs said...

This is such a fun card! I love the idea you had for the snow! FANTASTIC and very clever!

This image is just darling!

Thank you for playing along with us at Stamptacular this week! Hope you'll join us for some more challenge fun again soon!

Hugs,
Priscilla

carlz said...

hehe i love this card! so cute love the igloo :-) thanks for playing at stamptacular this week! hugs carlyann xxx

raindropecho said...

How sweet! Ha, that reminds me, I still need to send you "Worldwide Christmas". This so cute!