Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Touch of Christmas #13

This is week #13 of A Touch of Christmas, and I've added a few more small gift cards to my Christmas stash. I used another adorable digi stamp by Michelle Perkett, colored them with Copics, adhered them to some red PTI cardstock, and then to some white cardstock to make little cards. This digi was another freebie, how lucky is that?  So sorry for the poor photo quality on this one!  I just could not get a picture without a shadow tonight, and I wasn't home early enough this afternoon to get them finished up before I lost the natural light.
Be sure to stop back here later this morning for some wonderful fun with Meljen's Designs (if it's after 7AM EST then just click the Faerie Tales banner to refresh the blog and see the post above this one)!

3 comments:

Monique said...

Cute Cute!!I love that digi!!TFS :)

Jackie Thomas said...

Kimberly these are fabulous. Love them. Happy Easter to you and your family. xo Jackie

Kristie W. said...

Very cute!!