Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Flutter By Wednesday Blog Hop

Welcome to our Flutter By Blog Hop!! We are excited to share with you our NEW Flutter By Wednesday blog along with our creations for this week's challenge. If you happened to start here with me, then please hop back to start at the beginning with Danni's blog. If you get turned around in your blog hop journey there should be a list of the Flutter By design team members on each of the participant's blogs to get you back on track.

Here's a list of the blogs in hopping order:
Danni
Pam
Nicola
Cassie
Jeanette
Christine
Harriet
Kris
Suzie
Karen
Chris
Michelle
Debby
Shana
Heather
Kimberly (You Are Here)
Nancy
Ann
Jodi
Lelia
Kristie
Flutter By Blog

Please join in the fun with this week's challenge, FBW91, by creating your own Flutter By Wednesday project and linking through Mr. Linky on the new Flutter By Wednesdays Blog. This week's theme is 'New'....new year, new paper, new stamps, etc. I chose one of my new faerie stamps for my something new. Don't forget to use a faerie, butterfly or angel in your project!



Your next stop is at Nancy's lovely blog. Happy Hopping!

What I used in my card:
Stamp: With Love by Joan Elliott (Ladybug and Friends)
Paper: DP by Fancy Pants, solids by Core 'dinations and DCWV
Ink: Stamped with Memento, colored with Copic Sketch and Spica Twinkle Pens
Accents: Baubles by Stamping Bella

Thanks so much for stopping by!

24 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh what gorgeous colors, image and papers, Kimberly!! Love your coloring of this adorable image and your layout!! Gorgeous blog hop creation.
Hugs,
Chris
Happy 2010!

Sammi said...

Hi Kimberley! this is so cute!!
xxx

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Kimberly! I have found so much inspiration along the hop today, wow! Your card is super cute. Your DP is very pretty and what a cute image!

kris said...

So sweet Kimberly!! what a cute image... i can feel the love on this one! =D gorgeous papers and fabulous coloring! love it! hugs, Kris

Pam Varnell said...

This is so cute Kimberly. Love her sparkly crown and your coloring is awesome. Beautiful card. Hugs!!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! This is really gorgeous!! I love your images with your coloring!! The crown is just stunning!! HUGS

Nancy said...

Kimberly...your card and your images are simply adorable!! So super cute!! Love it!!

Lelia Pierce said...

Such a cute image and I am loving the crown! Glad you showed the closeup!

Hugs,
Lelia

Harriet Skelly said...

Hi Kimberly - that image is one of the cutest fairie images I've seen! I love your card!!
Hugs, Harriet

Suzie said...

A very pretty card. Suzie x

Jeanette said...

This card is just the cutest.

Jodi said...

Such a cute scene and great coloring you have done on this card for the blog hop!! Adorable!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Jeri said...

I've just enjoyed seeing so many fairy images on this blog hop. I need to add a few to my collection. Your card is wonderful. Love the sparkle you added.

Michelle said...

WOWZERS, Kimberly!! Awesome card!! Love that super sweet image (I've never seen it before) and your coloring skills are perfect-O!

Danni said...

I've never seen this image, gasp!! Super sweet and a gorgeous card!! Love it!

Christine said...

Such a cute card! I love it!!!

Blessings,
Christine

Kristie W. said...

Very cute card! I love that image :)

Davi said...

This is a darling image. I love your colors and love the red dp. Its one of those cards that make you smile!! :)

Gisèle said...

I love this card! Perfect for Valentines!

Shana said...

Beautiful card design and papers! I love the sparkle on the crown. Thank you for sharing.

Nicola said...

Ooh what a fabulous image so beautifully coloured Kimberley. Your papers are so pretty and your pearls are a lovely accent.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Heather Schlatter said...

Hi Kimberly,

Once again Welcome to the Flutter By Team!!!!

I am sorry I am two days late in getting around and finishing the FBW blog hop, but your card is really really fun and cute and your coloring is great I have never seen these images before and you just did a wonderful job on the Hop!!!!

I hope you enjoy our FBW team it is a fun one!!!!

Heather

Debby said...

Gorgeous! You have a beautiful style!

Ann Kranitz said...

Love your image and your layout. Wonderful job on this!!