Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Plum Crazy Chickadee

This little Chickadee card was made using this week’s sketch at Card Patterns. You can find challenge 31: HERE

I also used my version of ‘plum crazy’ for the Moxie Fab World challenge. You can find that challenge: HERE


What I used:
Stamps: Chickadee by Memory Box
Paper: Plum cardstock by Papertrey Ink, Stamped on Papertrey Ink
Ink: Stamped with Memento, Colored with Copic Sketch
Accents: Gems by K & Company, Leaves by Prima, Jute, Die Cuts are Nestabilities by Spellbinders

Thanks so much for stopping by!

8 comments:

dstandard said...

WOW thanks for the kind words on my blog- love your take on the sketch -what a pretty image! the chalking along the edge is just the right touch!

Silli said...

Kimberly, your card is so very beautiful, I love the bird, the colors are fab! Thanks for the german word...;-) Hugs and happy day!

whoistracy said...

This is just gorgeous Kim! I love that image- it looks so lifelike with how you've colored it.

Gina Lindsay said...

This is very pretty, I love the purple. The inking around the image just draws your attention the the bird even more.

Joan Ervin said...

Your bird image is lovely...such beautiful coloring and I sooo love all the lavender!!!!

Laura Davis said...

Very pretty!
Laura

Davi said...

WOW!!! This card is beautiful! I love the colors how you curved the background and the bird.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kimberly! Thanks for entering the Plum Crazy! challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)